Property Insurance

Property Insurance

What is Property Insurance?

Property insurance provides protection against most risks to property. This can include fire, theft, and water damage, as well as, other specialized forms of coverage such as earthquake and boiler insurance. A few types of property insurance coverages are Replacement Cost coverage, Actual Cash Value coverage and Extended Replacement Cost coverage. When an insurance policy of this nature is obtained, the coverage limit established is the maximum amount the insurance company will pay out in case of loss of property.

Property is insured in two ways; Open Perils and Named Perils. Open Perils cover all the causes of loss that are not expressly excluded in the policy. Common omissions on Open Peril policies include damage resulting from earthquakes, acts of terrorism, war, floods and nuclear incidents. Named Perils, on the other hand, require the factual cause of loss to be listed in the policy in order for coverage to be administered. The most common Named Perils include incidents such as fire, theft, explosions and lightning.

At Sargeant Insurance Agency, LLC, searching for the perfect solution is as easy as a couple clicks of the mouse. Sargeant Insurance Agency, LLC will help you find the plan you need at the rate you can afford. Your options will be clearly and diligently explained, and Sargeant Insurance Agency, LLC will work tirelessly until a policy that makes sense for you is found. call today and let Sargeant Insurance Agency, LLC make life easy on you.

Click here to get a free quote!

Follow Sargeant Insurance Agency, LLC



Contact Us

Sargeant Insurance Agency, LLC
7740 Painter Ave
Ste 210
Whittier, CA 90602

(818) 561-2600